The Photobloggies is an annual award ceremony celebrating photoblogging around the world. Through the Photobloggies, you can find some of the best photoblog sites on the internet, chosen by photobloggers and photoblog readers. Organized by Brandon Stone, Jake Dobkin, and Rannie Turingan, it includes awards based on geographic region, photoblog subject matter, and "best of" categories.
The Photobloggies includes a round of open nomination, followed by closed voting by the finalists themselves. Winners will be announced at the end of March. Important dates:
- Mon, Mar 7: Site launch. Categories announced. Nominations accepted.
- Wed, Mar 16 at Midnight: Nominations no longer accepted.
- Wed, Mar 16 - Sun, Mar 20: Finalists/judges will be contacted and given their Vote Keys for the final judging process.
- Mon, Mar 21: Finalists announced. Final judging process begins.
- Mon, Mar 28 at Midnight: Judging process ends. Judges can no longer vote.
- Wed, Mar 30: Winners announced.
The PhotoBloggies are currently in the nomination stage, so if you know a good photo blog why not go over and give them an nomination.